How to Fix Wnaspi32.dll Error & Download Wnaspi32.dll
Wnaspi32.dll is a module that communicates with the SCSI interface. It has standardized communication between system’s and drives by supporting ASPI. ASPI provides hardware and platform independent when running operations like transferring files and reading data.
The most common Wnaspi32.dll error messages:
• "The file wnaspi32.dll is missing."
• "Wnaspi32.dll Not Found."
• "Cannot find [PATH]wnaspi32.dll."
• "This application failed to start because wnaspi32.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
• "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: wnaspi32.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
What causes Wnaspi.dll error?
• Windows will not be able to process the settings that its software needs to run
• The wnaspi32.dll file will be corrupted/damaged
• Your PC will have some errors with its “registry” database
How to Fix Wnaspi32.dll error and download Wnaspi32.dll?
1. Reinstall the newly installed program
Most of the time, the Wnaspi32.dll error occurs when running specific programs. The program is unable to read the file for its normal running. So the first thing you need to do is to reinstall the program. Go to Start > Control Panel > Add / Remove Programs, and then choose the program and uninstall it. After that, you can reinstall it by downloading it from internet or from a copy of disk, and you’ll find the error disappears.
2. Clean up the registry
As the reasons mentioned above, registry issues can bring up Wnaspi32.dll errors, and this happens commonly. So to clean up your registry database is quite an effective way to solve your Wnaspi32.dll error. Due to the risk and difficulty of manual registry clean, you can use a registry cleaner to do this work easily and safely, and Spotmau PowerSuite Golden is such a kind of tool. It can deep scan out all registry errors and redundancies on your system automatically, and you only need to perform one click to fix it just as the program name indicates.
3. Download Wnaspi32.dll and replace the broken one
If the solutions above still can’t solve the problem, you can download a fresh Wnaspi32.dll file to replace the broken one, which stops your computer from reading it.
Download Wnaspi32.dll file here: http://www.fastdllfixes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/wnaspi32.zip
After getting Wnaspi32.dll downloaded file, you can go to C:WindowsSystem32 folder of your computer to put in your new one instead of the damaged or corrupted one.